Vacation Day 4.
Wow the days are going quickly!
Yesterday was a good food day. For lunch we took the leftover breaded zucchini from the night before and topped it with spaghetti sauce, mozzarella cheese and parmesan. Very tasty... I baked 2 loaves of zucchini bread (need to blend the zucs better next time before adding to batter). The bread is very good, but the chunks of zucchini settled in the middle of the batter. For supper we had grilled brats and corn dogs. You cannot go the summer without corn dogs at least once.
In the afternoon we stopped by to give Wanda some cucs and zucchini. She gave us a bag full of kohlrabi. I remember eating these as a kid, but I have not had one in years. I have never cooked with them, but I was able to find some recipes in I case I want to give it a try.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
