Saturday, July 04, 2009

Saturday Update

Happy 4th of July everyone! We are currently getting some rain. It's good for the garden, I just hope it doesn't last all day. We have fireworks for the Jordan party this evening. Wunderground shows 90% chance of rain up until 7 PM and 20% by 10 PM. Hopefully it will finish well before then.

Chloe cane to visit yesterday. We went to Culver's for supper. Chloe recommended the tenderloins with onion rings. We also had a very thick butterscotch shake. It was all very yummy. We went home and watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Very funny movie, I like the ending. This was the first time I saw the movie all the way through. We watched it at Thomas and Diedre's the first time and I fell asleep about 10 minutes in.

Chloe and Ross are going to visit her Aunt in MN today and they will be back Sunday for our 4th feast (see http://soupsunday.blogspot.com/ for the menu).