Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Update

Good morning everyone. Hope you have a happy Friday.

I am sitting here wondering if the Granby Building has power yet. There was a fire underground outside the building last night. This is the building where my office is located. I'm pretty sure I won't be lucky enough to have a day off. It was so slow yesterday that it would be nice.

We did get a free meal from Zio Johno's at work yesterday. The company bought us lunch for meeting our sales goal last month. I had a gyro and it was very good. Zio's does not deliver fries so we had to get those from the food court downstairs, not so good. I can't understand why people pay so much everyday to eat at the food court.

Tomorrow I will me driving to Eldora for Diedre's Stampin' Up party. It should be fun, I enjoyed making a card with her when I was visiting during my vacation.