I had a very nice vacation. I really hate having to go back to work. I really enjoyed having Thomas here for more than a day. We watched movies & TV together and had a wonderful party for Doug on Friday. Thomas also helped us move some junk from the basement. I am hoping the next time I have vacation time off that we can go visit Thomas & Diedre. It would be real fun to go fishing with him. I haven't done that in years.
Thomas & Diedre are leaving for home this morning. It will be sad to not have them around, but I know they are missing their home. The pets especially have had enough vacation time away from home. Diedre & Thomas won't be home alone for long. Diedre's grandmother informed her yesterday that she is coming for a visit next weekend and plans to help her do some painting. She will stay until next Tuesday.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
