Yesterday was another great day. Thomas brought Luke over in the morning and we had him until about 8 PM. He was a very good dog. I took him for a walk and played with him with his rubber bone. He really likes it when you make a growling sound and shake it. It think I got quite the workout as well. Amber and Wanda stopped by to see Luke, he was very good while they were here. We made plans for them to come back later in the evening to watch a movie.
Chloe also stopped by for a while. She left around 4:30 and stopped at Laura's grad party before heading back to Waterloo. She had to work at 7.
Doug and I went to Laura's grad party for a little while. I had 2 Walking Tacos (beef & chicken), they were very tasty. They also had mints that melted in your mouth. It was fun seeing old pictures of Diedre and her sister.
Shortly after we got back home Thomas came to take Luke back to Diedre's parents house. Wanda and Amber came over to watch Milk with us and Thomas got back in time to watch with us as well. It was a good movie, but rather long.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
