
I believe this is the tornado that Thomas and Diedre saw in the field beside their car while driving back home last night. I received a frantic call from Diedre. She said, "Please get Doug quick, we need him!" When I asked if they were okay and what was happening, she said, "There is a tornado in the field next to us!" They were near Dike.
Needless to say, Thomas was excited that he saw his first close up tornado and Diedre was just plain scared. Evidently, Luke got scared too. He had torn his kennel apart trying to get out. He also chewed apart his blanket that was in the kennel. I guess he hurt one of his legs a little bit, but he is fine.
We had a good Soup Sunday. Lots of yummy chicken wings, regular grilled chicken w/BBQ sauce, Ryans rolls, potato salad, celery and garden radishes that Mark brought. Diedre made the hot sauce for the wings under the direction of Doug. It was a wonderful Father's Day and birthday celebration. Diedre finally got her wings after all of these years (she also almost got a free flight to Kansas as well). I almost forgot, we had Devils food cupcakes with chocolate frosting for dessert.
Tornado Near Dike
