We got up early and went fishing at Pine Lake State Park. Doug, Thomas and Mark fished while Diedre, Wanda and I looked on. It was a nice morning and everyone had fun. They were catching small blue gills and there may have been some strikes from the elusive 26 inch bass. Next time we go I need to get my fishing license, so I can cast out as well.
Us girls left the park early and went to Hy Vee to get something for lunch. While waiting for the guys back at the house we got a good look at Diedre's garden and learned that onions around the edge of a garden will keep rabbits out. We had a nice lunch of sandwiches and chips at Thomas and Diedre's (Thanks Wanda). After chatting for a while we drove back home. We got back home a little after 3.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
