Yesterday was very slow at work, but it was also a fruitful sales day.
After supper we went over our two week menus and wrote up a grocery list. Even though it was raining we decided to go grocery shopping. We find Friday evening shopping to be more relaxing with less people in the stores. We started shopping a little after 8 and did not get home until around 10. We did our usual home scan and then put groceries away.
We watched some TV after the groceries were put away and I did not get to bed until 11:45. Needless to say I was tired. I did not wake up until my phone rang around 7 this morning. Thomas was surprised that he woke me. I'm usually up earlier than him on Saturday. He was making coffee and had already posted some pictures on his blog. The painting in their kitchen is looking very nice. They will have to have Diedre's grandmother over more often.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
