Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Tuesday Update

Yesterday was fairly busy at work. But this was only because four people were gone. When we got there Doug said he would probably leave early, because he had cut his thumb the day before and it would not stop bleeding. One of the ladies in Schools Customer Service put a butterfly bandaid on his thumb and it finally stopped bleeding, so he did not leave to the doctors.

In the afternoon I had my training in marketing. It was very easy, but there are a lot of steps to remember for just one promotion code. Once I do it a few times I'm sure it will be no problem.

When I got home John and Elaine were gone to spend time at Curt's house. This meant we all had our own beds back. What a relief. It was a pretty quiet evening. Except at supper when Doug and the kids started to talk about the movie Team America, World Police. I guess it is very funny and gross. Brian stopped by to pick up his recycle bin and chatted for awhile.

No comments: