Sunday, July 03, 2005

Sunday Update

Yesterday was busy for everyone. We had a list of things that still needed to be accomplished before John and Elaine arrived. We got most everything finished. Ashley and Thomas had gone to work and I was grocery shopping when I got a call from Doug. He said, "They did it to us.' John and Elaine just called and they were at Curt's house. Needless to say, they were one day early. It was nice to see them.

We made little home made pizzas. Ellia (spelling?) watched a movie, colored, played War with grandma, caught fireflies and played games on the computer. Ashley and Chloe left for a bonfire at 9:30, so Ashley really did not see much of Grandma and Grandpa yet. She also works all day today. Well I ned to go get ready for the day, because I have to drive her to work pretty soon.

One more thing, I found Mao sleeping on the day-kitchen counter this morning.

No comments: