Sunday, July 17, 2005

Sunday Update

Yesterday was spent shopping in the heat. We went to get a new knob for the back door. No more Billy Bob door knob! We also stopped in at Hy Vee and Fareway. We have to be loyal to both stores now that Chloe will be starting at Fareway on Monday.

After a yummy supper of Rice Hotdish, I made the Buttermilk Salad Desert for today. Doug and Ashley made the two salad dressings for today. Thomas was in Waterloo at Diedre's yesterday and made a nice meal of Chicken Kiev, Wild Rice, and Dole European salad for Kristen and Diedre. A picture can be seen on his Blog.

Of course after supper, making desert and dressings there were plenty of dishes, which Ashley and I washed. After the dishes were done, I watched Hell Boy with Doug. I only missed a little of the beginning. It was a much better movie than I had ever expected.

No comments: