Monday, July 04, 2005

Monday Update

Happy 4th of July everyone.

Yesterday had to be the best Sunday gathering we have ever had. If only Deb could have been here.I believe we had over 20 people over the course of the evening. The food was delicious, as usual. The stories and fireworks were very entertaining as well. And Wanda was worried because all she had to bring was s'mores fixin's. That worked out beautifully, because Ilya had never had them I believe she ended up having two or three. Wanda and Amber were the last ones to leave around 12:45, and they weren't even originally going to show up.

Today will probably be a little more quiet around here. Ashley works 9-5 and Thomas works til 8:30 and then will be joining Diedre's family for fireworks. John, Elaine and Ilya will be going with Curt and family to see the fireworks. Doug and I will be staying home as our tradition has become.

No comments: