Sunday, July 10, 2005

Sunday Update

This morning I have mostly been checking my email. Today should consist mostly of cleaning, because shiskastuff is simple, especially when everyone else is doing most of the prep work. Today is a big day, two birthday celebrations, Deb and Bobo.

It looks like old Puck is begging for more attention. I guess there could be worse things than the alternator going out every year and a half. At least I will be on vacation after Tuesday and Doug will have plenty of time to pull the alternator and get it looked at.

I think I will end this update now and get ready to do the work for the day. I want to trim the bush that is now hanging out over the sidewalk by the patio. We also have a very large cucumber that I need to bring in to make a dip with, yummy.

No comments: