Yesterday was another wonderful day. Thomas spent most of the day with us. I went with Thomas to Gander Mountain in the morning, he still had gift cards from graduation to spend. He bought some fishing lures, pants and of course a hat. Now that he lives near a lake he is getting back into fishing, I think he really enjoys it.
Chloe also stopped in for a short visit and a quick nap. She had a wedding reception to go to and needed a little rest. I wish I had as much energy as her. Oh, Chloe, always on the go.
We also had a visit from Diedre. Her sister was getting ready for her senior prom so Diedre could not stay too long. She gave me a nice Birthday Calendar for Mother's Day that she had made for me at one of her stamping parties. It was very nice to receive something with a personal touch. She also gave me a nice home-made card.
We had Mark and Wanda over for supper to celebrate Mark's birthday. Doug grilled chicken, we also had potato salad, rolls and a green salad. Later we had yellow cake with chocolate frosting. We sat around and talked and sort of watched television, until of course us old people fell asleep. That means Mark was snoring and I was close to it (slumped over with my head resting on Doug).
Long and Winding
16 years ago
