Saturday, May 16, 2009

Saturday Update

Yesterday was one rainy gloomy day. But it turned out rather well. We knew Thomas was coming home, so the day was spent getting ready for our evening meal together. Doug and I went to the store in the early afternoon. When we got back I made potato salad and Doug marinated the steaks. A little after 5 Thomas called and said he had just dropped Diedre and Luke off at her Mom's and he would be home soon. So Doug went out to start up the grill. While he was outside I looked out the kitchen window and saw him walk over to the sidewalk, I thought Thomas had pulled up. Then I saw Chloe come up to him and give him a hug. We did not even know she was coming to town it was a very nice surprise. Chloe also did not know that Thomas was coming to town, so that was a surprise for her. Chloe ended up eating supper with us as well. She was going to Iowa City with Ross later so she did not spend the night.

Earth911.com