Yeah!! I'm glad it is Friday. Happy Friday everyone.
It sounds like the Jordan's will be busy this weekend moving Amber to her new apartment. Thomas and Diedre were in Cedar Rapids last night for Laura's graduation. Unfortunately there was not enough time for us to see them. Graduation was at 7:30 and got over at 9:30. They have to work today, so they had to leave right away after graduation.
Last night after work I finished mowing the yard. Doug had mowed half during the day, but he ran out of mower gas. I also sorted through some trash we had set aside in the garage. I went through it for recycle and throw away. There is still quite a pile of trash and more moving things around until everything is in it's proper place and easy to find. There is going to be so much more room in that garage once we are finished.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
