Monday, May 04, 2009

Monday Update

Here it is Monday again already. It was good weekend though. We got to see Chloe for a good share of Sunday, which was very nice. She even brought us a gift, a vase she bought at a UNI art sale. We also got to see Ross for a little while. He really liked the tacos, even though at first he was not sure about cabbage on the fish tacos.

I also really liked the taco bar. It was fun and different for a change. We had Mark and Wanda stop by for a while. It was different from most Sundays because they could not stay too long. They had some work to do at home and left early. Ross and Chloe also left after a while they went to see Wolverine at the theater. They were going to stop back after the movie, but I had to go to bed so I did not get to see them again. Chloe will be moving to her new apartment in about a week and a half, so she will be very busy these next two weeks, with finals, packing and moving.

That is all I have this morning. I hope everyone has a good start to their week.