We got our new couches yesterday. As Chloe says, they are friggin' huge. They give our living room a new look! Mao likes to sleep on them and also on the old couch that we moved to the other side of the room. Yesterday I said goodbye to people I have worked with for years. It would have been my last day of work if I had not accepted to stay on. There will be around 15 people left when I go to work on Monday. Doug, Ashley and I went to Carlos O'Kellys last night for a co-worker farewell gathering. It was fun and I saw lots of people who I worked with years ago that had also come back to say goodbye.
Thomas is in St Louis until Sunday morning. Yesterday he went up in the arch. Last night it was his turn to drive the van and everyone convinced him to make a wrong turn and they ended up going over the brige to the bad side of St Louis. Thomas said they new it the moment to got off the bridge and he turned around and headed back immediately. When they got bad to the hotel the group one talked into going karaoke. He said it wasn't bad and was fun.
Check out my new video and news links on my blog. Have a great weekend.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
