Monday, March 26, 2007

Monday Update

I am really enjoying our new mattress pad. We should have bought one years ago. I slept like a baby last night and I couldn't get out of bed this morning. I stayed in bed an extra 45 minutes this morning. Also, my knee that has been hurting for weeks has started to feel better.

I love the weather we are having. Right now it is 61 degrees. Yesterday we hit a record high of 79 degrees. Doug says Al Gore is probably saying yipee, because of the global warming thing. I'm just thinking the groundhog was right.

Yesterday we had chili, chili dogs and white chili. We couldn't keep Wanda out of the white chili, she loved it. The regular chili was also very good. Ashley will be on Spring break later this week. It will last intil the Monday after Easter. I don't have anything else to write about and besides I am running late.