Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday Update

So I went to June's retirement party at the Chrome Horse last night. I would say about half of our already small group of co-workers came to the party. Actually, probably not even that many. At least half a dozen people who showed up were ex-co-workers. And at least four of them were from years back. The table I sat at and the table next to me pretty much consisted of the people I go to lunch with at work. Although a few of the ex-co-workers sat down to chat at our table for a while. I also met June's husband and son.

A least the party was in a separate room from the rest of the bar. It still got very noisy and very smokey. I drank two glasses of mountain dew and two slices of supreme pizza while I was there. They do make a very good thin crust pizza. It was fun, but I really couldn't wait to get away from the smoke, it really dried my eyes out. When I left around 7 I smelled so much like smoke that I couldn't hardly stand to be with myself in the van. I rolled the windows down to try and air it out while I drove. Shortly after I got home I showered to get rid of the smell. Well isn't this an exciting blog post. I think I am done now. Have a good Friday and a great weekend.