Sunday, March 04, 2007

Sunday Update

Yesterday was a wonderful day. We went to Ting's Red Lantern for Ashley's birthday lunch. It was yummy and I have some leftovers for lunch today. After lunch, Thomas took Ashley to Target and bought her gift. She got a nice jacket and the funny thing is it had pumice stones in the pocket. I think it is a message from the sweat shop in Indonesia where it was made. After they got back home we had Ashley's birthday Grasshopper Pie. It was delicious. Chloe left for Chicago around 12:30 yesterday, so unfortunately she did not go to lunch with us. It sounds like she go lost on the way to the show and was a little late for it. She said she had fun though. I hope she has a safe trip back home today.

Today we are celebrating three birthdays. Ashley (3rd), Wanda (5th) and Johnny (7th). Doug is making Fish Chower and Lauren is making Full On Chicken and Vegetable Soup. Thomas is here on break, Ashley work until 4 and hopefully Chloe will be back from Chicago. It should be a really fun time. Jamie and Lauren are bringing Guitar Hero I & II.