Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Wednesday Update

Yeah!! The computer doesn't hate me anymore. Yesterday morning I wasn't able to connect to the internet. And I am terrible at fixing it. Anyhoo, I'm just glad that I can do my regular routine this morning. That is, check all of the blogs, update my blog, check my email, sign up for freebies and play Mahjongg if there is time.

Thomas will be returning home from Cedar Falls sometime today. Mao and I are happy that he will be back for a few more days. Last night, after Chloe came home from class, she shut off the front light and Mao looked very sad. He knows that means no one else will be coming in the door. Doug and Chloe both have a sore throat, I hope I don't get one too. I already have kind of a sinus thing. Have a wonderful day everyone!!!