Yesterday was very busy at work. I guess that is a good thing. Especially since there were 15 sales people laid off last week and 2 managers resigned.
Last night we had one of my favorite comfort meals, grilled cheese & ham sandwiches with tomato soup. We watched Heros, it is good but it moves very slow. The same way that lost moved slow in its first two seasons. Thomas will be leaving for Omaha on Wednesday. I hope he has a safe trip and I hope he finds time to have some fun as well. Mao used to think that 9:00 was bedtime, now he is pushing for bedtime at 7:30. The silly cat really misses playing the string game with Thomas. He yowled at me to play with him last night and I don't think I play it as well as Thomas.
I want the gloom to go away. Where is the sun?
Long and Winding
16 years ago
