Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sunday Update

Today is Maos 11th Birthday. That makes him 77 in cat years. He is now older than my Dad.

Yesterday I went outside to put some of the leaves from my leaf pile into trash cans. A creepy guy was smoking a cigarette and hanging out by our evergreen on the corner. Luckily Doug noticed him from inside and came out to the yard. Once the creepy guy saw Doug he took off up the sidewalk toward 1st Ave. I'm glad I have Doug to protect me from creepy guys.

It is a sad time, we are officially trying to sell GG. Someone contacted us about taking a look at her, they were supposed to come by on Saturday. Only they never showed up or called. I'm glad they didn't, I don't want that type of person owning her. She deserves some respect.

Thomas has informed me that he and Diedre will be coming for supper next Sunday. I am so glad, it seems like forever since I have seen him. We will be having pasole and french onion soup (Diedre's request).

I am getting very upset with Mediacom this weekend. Just because the wind is blowing we keep losing our connection. Hey didn't they have a commercial on TV that said this doesn't happen if you have Mediacom. Get your *#@~ together Mediacom.