Sunday, October 01, 2006

Sunday Update

This weekend I am trying to recover from all of the overtime I worked last week. Monday 2 hours, Tuesday 2 hours, Wednesday 2 1/2 hours, Thursday 3 1/2 hours and Friday 5 3/4 hours. That is almost a 56 hour week. Yeah, I'm tired. Chloe has been staying with us for the last two weeks. It is very nice, I get to see her even though I have been working the extra hours. She also works a lot of hours, besides going to school. Today is the last day of Ashley's block break, so we are having a pizza pile up. There will be a variety of pizzas, pop, lemon cake and a few jabbery college kids. It should be lots of fun. Last night after supper Doug started a fire in the pit and we sat outside until about 11. It was a very nice and warm fire. It is so peacfeful just watching a fire.