There is supposed to be sunshine today. I really could use some. Everyone at work wants a nap at around 1 becuase it has been so gloomy outside. Tomorrow we have a food day at work because it is blood drive day. I have asked Doug to make some homemade bread for me to take. It will be the best thing there.
Thomas got to Omaha alright last night. They did have a little problem getting back into their school van after stopping to eat. The school had given them the key to start the van, but no key to unlock the van. They had to get a locksmith to open the van for them. I hope this is the only problem they have.
Ashley had training for the Cornell radio station last night. She will have her own one hour radio show on Tuesday nights from 6-7, 89.7 KRNL.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
