Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Wednesday Update

I had a good Birthday. The day went pretty good at work. I stopped at the Credit Union on my way home from work and they gave me a nice pen because it was my Birthday. Doug made Chicken Fried Steak, Gravy and Hash Browns for supper. My Dad called to wish me Happy Birthday. He called about 6 and said he was going to bed because he was very tired after using a chain saw in his backyard to get rid of some unwanted overgrowth of plants. I'm not sure that it is a good idea for a 74 year old man to be using a chain saw. He also asked me to say helllo to everyone. We watched Scrubs last night. They had two new episodes back to back. If you have not seen an episode from the new season yet, it is worth checking out.