Friday, January 27, 2006

Friday Update

I got off work an hour early on Thursday. That is always nice because we can get an earlier start on making supper. Last night was super yummy Hamburger Rice Hotdish.

Went to the Walmart last night. You know how you can tell you are shopping at Walmart? You see a mother and child blocking the isle 2 feet inside the door, you see at least 2 people riding the electric shopping cart your first 5 minutes in the store. And finally, you see a half crushed Bud Light can rolling around the parking lot as you leave.

My Name Is Earl was funny as always. I am starting to get into watching The Office. At times it almost gets too close to how office life can be. Kind of scary. I still don't Like Will and Grace much, too mean spirited at times.