Not much to report. I learned at work that I have not yet learned everything. All orders that come in before 3 must be entered that day if at all possible. I almost got them all entered, I only needed help with about 5 orders. They were giving away old software at work again. I got a couple of kid games and Intellivision Greatest Hits. This includes 25 games from the 80's. Doug might put it on our Mac.
1. Astrosmash
2. Star Strike
3. Space Armada
4. Space Spartans
5. Night Stalker
6. Buzz Bombers
7. Thin Ice
8. Vectron
9. Snafu
10. Pinball
11. Shark! Shark!
12. World Championship Baseball
13. Super Pro Football
14. Super Pro Basketball
15. Stadium Mud Buggies
16. Super Pro Golf
17. Las Vegas - Poker and Blackjack
18. Reversi
19. Backgammon
20. Thunder Castle
21. Tower of Doom
22. Sub Hunt
23. Hover Force
24. B-17 Bomber
25. Utopia
Long and Winding
16 years ago
