Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday Update

It's Friday at last. Yesterday was pretty uneventful. We had frozen Totino's pizzas for supper and then we watched TV. It started with the live episode of Will and Grace. Not one of my favorites, except for the slapstick, I guess it was watchable. I would like it more if it did not include Will and Grace. Next was a new show called Four Kings, it is about four guys that share an apartment. Not the greatest, but it has its moments. Next was my favorite, My Name Is Earl. They even had a little tortise on last night. The Office was after Earl. This show is hard to get interested in, but we watched it anyway.

This weekend we will have Chloe at home. On Saturday Ashley and I will be spending a good part of the day at Mt Mercy, it is Scholarship Day.

Continental Breakfast - 8:30 a.m.
Welcome and Program - 9:00 a.m.
Luncheon - 12:15 p.m.
Closing Remarks - 2:00 p.m.

That is all for now, I have to get ready for work.