Not much happening again. Last night I had the house to myself for awhile. Doug was at Brian's trying to get him back online and Ashley was with Sam. They went to Hardee's for burgers and went back to his house to watch A Clockwork Orange and 2001: A Space Odyssey. The only good thing that I watched on TV while they were gone was Inside The Actor's Studio. Michael Fox was on. I think his book Lucky Man sounds interesting. I also washed clothes and dishes while they were gone. We saw Amy Sederis on Letterman and then watched part of Austin City Limits. Elvis Costello was on Austin City Limits. Amy Sederis is a spaz and I think she has ADD. I actually stayed up until 12 last night. I can never do that on New Years Eve anymore. Ashley is going to take me shopping for my birthday gift today. Other than that I have no big plans for this weekend.