It was a good weekend. Saturday Ashley and I spent at Mt Mercy. Ashley has decided they don't have the English department that she was expecting and it has dropped down on her choice list. I think the interview and essay part were a good experience for her though. Next month she will be visiting Wartburg for Scholarship Day.
Sunday was another small gathering that turned out larger than expected. Deb was the first to show and then Mark and Wanda. Sam picked up Ashley from work and Ashley ate with us while Sam sat at the table and watched us eat and talk. He is not a soup person. That was the entire group for a while. We watched Extreme Home Makeover, a two our special and talked. Wanda left after the show was over at 8. Shortly afterwards we had a surprise visit from Thomas. I think we all needed that. And then Chloe and Laura showed up. It was nice to have the family all together laughing and having a good time. Unfortunately, Ashley has school and I have to work today. Thomas brought us leftovers of the Ginger Chicken that he made for himself and Diedre over the weekend. I am looking forward to having some for lunch today.
Yes, it was a very nice weekend.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
