Saturday, January 01, 2011

Saturday Update

Happy New Year everyone! We ended up spending New Years Eve napping until about 7:45. This really did not help me stay awake though, pretty sure I still dozed a little waiting for midnight. Because it was just the two of us we decided to he the new chicken finger wraps from Hardees. They were actually very good.

Today is the day I take down the Christmas trees. Mao will be sad I'm sure.

Now on to important business. Everyone has been asking what I want for my Birthday. So here we go.

1. A book for teaching how to play the Ukulele. Here are some ideas: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_2_7?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=ukulele&sprefix=ukulele#/ref=a9_sc_1?rh=i%3Astripbooks%2Ck%3Aukulele+instruction&keywords=ukulele+instruction&ie=UTF8&qid=1293891751

2. Sweaters size XL

3. Minnetonka slippers or something similar

4. Jeans - womens size 14

5. Reusable produce bags - Preferably nylon

6. Or anything you think I might like, I'm really not picky. Hand-made gifts are always nice.