Happy Birthday to me! Yeah, I don't have to work today.
We took it easy yesterday and went to Red Robin. Doug and I had the Royal Red Robin, yummy. Chloe, Raws, Wanda & Mark came along. It was a good time and since I had my Birthday burger coupon, of course they sang happy birthday to me.
Hopefully Chloe will get her new car today, so she can come give me a ride. Chloe & Raws already gave me my birthday gift, a Ukulele Method Book 1, a polishing cloth and fret board cleaner. Wanda and Mark gave me a white crew tee, a teal cable hoodie sweater and very cushy socks. Thanks everyone.
Today Doug will make me Lamb Stew for my birthday dinner. Sorry everyone, we only had enough lamb to make a small stew. The best part of my birthday is, this year I get to celebrate again in two weeks in Eldora with all of the kids.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
