Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday Update

Yesterday was a good food day. We had chicken noodle and bean& ham soup. Mark and Wanda were here, Wanda brought zucchini bread, chocolate friendship bread and chex mix. Sara also came with the kids. She brought farmers cheese.

We hadn't seen Sara and the kids since well before Christmas. Alex is now crawling all over the place. He really liked the turtle car we got him. Nick & Ana liked their harmonicas as well. Doug took a nice little video of the kids. I think they enjoyed watching it play back. We watched the Golden Globes, some of the speeches were too drawn out. I wish they had one of those big hook things to drag them off the stage when they got too windy.

I can't wait for this week to get over. Going to Eldora this coming weekend. It should be lots of fun.