Saturday, November 28, 2009

Saturday Update

I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving. It has been so busy around here I have not had time to blog for a few days. I know I had a very good Thanksgiving. It was good to have most of the kids here. We missed you Ash.

Black Friday shopping was fun as usual. A lot more people at the Marion Walmart than we had expected. Thomas was a little nervous of the crowd at Menards. We end up in and out of that store in record time. I had to go to work, but Thomas and Diedre continued shopping and got everything they were looking for.

Thomas and Diedre are going home this morning. I will miss little Parker, he has been a very nice house guest. I just wish Mao would loosen up and have fun instead of trying to be such a tough guy.