Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday Update

It is Cyber Monday, that means 50% off everything on our web site today only. It is going to be freakin' busy.

Cream of the Holidays Soup was amazing. Doug also added a new soup. Turkey & Mushroom Noodle, it was very good as well. It was nice to have Chloe visit again before she went back to school. She helped me decorate the big & small tree. We went to Walgreens to get LED lights for the small tree and I sent a string of LEDs with Chloe for her small tree. Loving the new lights for both trees.

Dexter was amazing again last night. I was the crazy one talking to the TV and actually grabbing at the TV during Dexter last night. Only 2 episodes left this season and next week is supposed to have even more twists. Wanda and I can't wait.