It is now official, my Dad and Ilse are moving to Iowa. I picked up the house keys from the realtor yesterday after work. Doug and I went over to check on the house and to see if there was any mail. There was actually mail for my Dad already. I accidently bumped one of the garage remotes when I was getting the house key out of the envelope and we found out there is a slight problem with the garage door closing. I also had a hard time unlocking the house. Doug figured out which key it was and didn't seem to have a problem. I hope my Dad doesn't have a problem with the key. The place looks a little different now that it is empty. It needs walls wiped down and a new coat of paint in a few rooms. But it is still a very nice little place.