I am tired. I went to work at 7 yesterday and our Oracle system was down until 10:30 AM. That means that I wasn't able to enter the orders that I came in to enter. All I could do was prep the orders by checking the SKU numbers, account numbers and prices, so they were ready. I ended up stay at work until 5 PM. When I got home I went out to the garden and started to turn the soil to get it ready for planting. It is a lot of work and I got tired before I was finished with the whole thing. I hope it doesn't rain today so I can finish. Both Chris and Phil wer voted off Idol last night. The four that are left all would make a good American Idol winner. Although Lakesha had better keep up her good singing, she was slipping for awhile, but she came back strong this week.