Well, we got Thomas all moved back. It wasn't a bad move and Bjorn helped with the heavy stuff. I didn't do too much else the rest of the day. Of course, I did do some laundry because Thomas never washes his bedding when at school...Yuck!!
Now I just have to finish getting my Dad and Ilse unpacked. What a long drawn out process. They got the washer and dryer hooked up, but they have not used them yet. They are probably waiting for me to do it. They also bought a new stove yesterday. Sears is loving them! Oh well, now we get a washing machine and a stove from the deal. I'm holding out for a new refrigerator! My Dad says he has some paperwork he wants me to help him with and then I have to help move Ilse's 'Black Panther' from the family room to the living room and an entertainment center from the living room to the family room. This should be loads of fun. Not to mention the china and trinkets still left to unpack.
That's all for now. I hope I survive the day with the old people.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
