This week is going by pretty fast and that is always a good thing. I just don't like the weekends going fast. Not much happened yesterday, the usual work. Ashley was already at work when I got home, so Doug and I made supper. Doug made yummy pork steaks and I made Cheesey Pototoes (The box kind w/extra cheese added). We watched Lost, finally a new episode. We also tuned in to Idol just long enough to find out Kevin was finally voted off. We don't have to listen to his lisp anymore! Then I went to pick up Ashley from work and we stopped in at Walmart real quick to get Nyquil. Sam kept trying to call Ashley from Florida, but he was not getting very good reception and the call was lost. After about 6 attempts and standing in his Aunts yard he decided it just wasn't working. Ashley rented some moves to watch on the rest of her Spring Break, Serenity, Walk The Line and Wallace & Gromit. That's about all.