Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sunday Update

It has been a very good weekend. Friday night Diedre stopped by and we watched the New Harry Potter movie. Well actually Diedre mostly played Majonng. Ashley and Sam watched other movies in the Day Kitchen. Thomas and Diedre went to Walmart that same night and bought ice cream and Diedre bought a nice lamp. When they got back we all had ice cream floats.

Saturday, Ashley and I went to Westdale to shop for a Prom dress. The selection at Penneys and Younkers was slim. But she found the one she really likes at Von Mauer and she orders it in her size. So she will have to wait until Friday to actually get the dress and then it will probably need to be shortened and then she will have to wait an little longer even. Now she needs to find a nice shiny silver pair of shoes.

Last night Doug made the most perfect lasagna. I did help a little by cooking the meat and taste testing. The lasagna was a beautiful thing. I love having a chef in the family. This morning he will be making us poached eggs in english muffins and corned beef hash. This is a favorite in this family.

The Sopranos new season starts tonight. So guess what we will be watching? That is all for now. I guess I should start washing dishes before we make more for breakfast. I didn't feel like doing dishes last night, because we waited to eat supper until Ashley got off work at 9.