Thursday, October 06, 2005

Thursday Update

I am happy this is my last day of work this week. And then I have a four day weekend. I took Friday off and Monday is a paid company holiday, Columbus Day. We would not normally get it off, but because the call center is not very busy right now we do.

We watched Lost last night. At least they took the story a little bit further this week. I did not expect the guy in the bunker to just walk away. After Lost is a BBC show that is quickly becoming our favorite program. It is called Top Gear, a British show about cars. Very fun to watch.

I am not sure what I will do on my days off this weekend. I will probably start to clear the garden of anything that is dead. I also have to get Ashley out to mow the yard, so we can start the leaf raking.