I didn't do a lot yesterday. Went shopping with Ashley, cleared a few dead things out of the garden, finished reading 'Beyond the Blue Event Horizon' and washed laundry and dishes. 'Beyond the Blue Event Horizon' is one of the best Frederick Pohl books I have read yet, it is the second in the Heechee series.
Ashley was excited about the Home Coming dance yesterday. She got her hair done by the same lady that cut her hair a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, the woman is better at cutting hair than at putting it up for a teen. Doug had to touch it up a bit when Ashley got home. I'm all thumbs with that sort of thing you know. Sam came to pick up Ashley at 5:00 and Doug took some pictures, which I will post as soon as I can. After they left here they went to Sam's house for more pictures and then they went to Zio Johno's for supper with a large group of friends. The dance was the same as all dances at Marion High School. Bad DJ music and a very hot gym.
Thomas finally has pictures on his blog for the t-shirts he is selling for his SSTA group. Everyone should buy one.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
