Friday, October 21, 2005

Friday Update

Yesterday at work we had a company meeting at 11:30 and then we got to eat a catered lunch from Hy-Vee. We had turkey and cheese and roast beef and cheese sandwiches, pasta salad, mixed melon with strawberries and assorted brownies and cakes. There were a lot of leftovers, so I took a doggie bag home. Ashley ate it for supper and Doug and I finished off the rest with our Spanish Rice supper. Doug wants Ashley to get the pasta salad recipe from Hy-Vee.

Today is the last day of Ashley's first term at school, she has a half day. She also has Monday off and so do I. I also have next Friday off, so I will get to see a little more of Thomas while he is home. Two three day weekends in a row, it doen't get better than that.