Yesterday was Mao's 10th Birthday, what an old fart. We got him a new can of Pounce, those special treats that he likes to steal and eat until he throws up. We did not get him any toys because he nevers likes them anyway. He thought we gave him a box home, but it was just left over from grocery shopping.
The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. I raked some leaves in the front yard, Ashley and I went grocery shopping. We hit every store in Marion; Aldi's, Dollar General, Hy-Vee, Hy-Vee Gas Station (the discount was $0.10), Fareway and Drugtown. After we brought the groceries home and put them away, Doug took us over to Sam's for a few samples and more shopping. It sounds like a lot of shopping, but we like to get the best value for dollars spent.
Ashley spent most of the evening working on home work. She is making her web site for Field Biology. It is coming along very nicely. Here is a link to the web site Thomas made when he was in Field Biology. I will also post a link to Ashley's when I get it.
Long and Winding
16 years ago
