Not much to say again today. Doug and Ashley helped me wash the van yesterday. I think I would have died if I did not have some help with it. It wasn't really that hot yesterday, but I was really over heating. The van is nice and shiny now.
Thomas made really yummy stuffed peppers for supper last night. Of course he was following instructions given to him by Doug. Doug was busy chopping tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, cilantro and stuff to put in our jar of salsa. The jar is now full, because we had a lot of tomatoes from the garden.
We watched the movie National Treasure last night. It was a fun movie, the good guys found the treasure and the bad guys went to jail.
Tomorrow school starts and the girls will be one day closer to graduation. It makes me feel so old to think all of my kids will soon be out of high school and in college.
Long and Winding
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment