Friday, August 19, 2005

Friday Update

I'm glad that it is Friday. This weekend I really need to wash and wax the van. Maybe I can recruit Ashley to help me. I also need to clean out the microwave. Good times.

Speaking of good times, this week at work I have mostly been helping the Data Entry Department with entering check and credit card orders. Today the Marketing Department also needs my assistance.

Last night we had the most delicious Quiche for supper. After supper we prepared cucumbers for making Bread & Mustard Pickles. They have to soak in ice overnight. The Bread & Mustard are my favorite pickles. I guess this means that I will also be helping to can pickles this weekend.

The kids are gearing up for the new school year. I think they are actually looking forward to it in a way. This is Chloe and Ashley's Senior year. Very exciting. And Thomas gets to go to New York during his May term.

No comments: