Friday, August 26, 2005

Friday Update

Because I have nothing much to talk about, I will tell you about some of the things that I have seen on my way to and from work this week. On Tuesday I saw a hot air balloon being prepared for take off in the field at the intersection of the by-pass (HaHa). That same morning I saw two deer watching cars go by from someones yard on Mt Vernon Rd. Yesterday morning I saw about 5 turkeys on the side of the road on East Post on the curve before the creek. Right after that I saw possum road kill. On my way home yesterday I saw 2 young deer watching cars from behind a fence on East Post just before the stop light at the top of the hill. And then I saw a fire truck in Marion in front of the apartments next to Tastee Freeze. There was no fire and I did not see the firemen. I know this was not exciting, but it was something to write about.

No comments: