I only have a half day of work today. I can't wait until noon. Poor Doug has been so busy this week. He takes me to work every morning because of the van being on the fritz and he drives Ashley to and from work in the evenings. On Tuesday morning he took Ashley to visit Cornell College, on Tuesday night he went to Iowa City with Thomas to Gabes to see Clutch. On Wednesday morning he picked up Brian before he took me to work, because Brian was dropping his car off for some work. Today he will take me to work, take the kids to the eye doctor, pick me up at noon and then take Ashley and I to Mt Mercy at 1:30 for another college visit.
Yesterday was a good day for the kids. Ashley got her wonderful MP3 player and Thomas got his laptop. It doesn't get better than that.
This weekend (5th & 6th) is Iowa tax free shopping. Hopefully we will be able to take Ashley to do the school shopping she wants to do.
Long and Winding
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment